Smoking weed or marijuana sometimes allows you to feel good, which ultimately made people think that it is good to smoke weed. Most of the time, people use to smoke weed regularly, which results in weed addiction.
When you inhale weed, its smoke directly hit your lungs & released a chemical that reaches to your brain due to which your mind gets used to it. Smoking weed or marijuana can cause various short term & long term effects on your brain & body, which results in mood swings & sometimes memory loss issues for several weeks.
Some short term effects of weed –
- Short term memory problem – Smoking weed lead you to think about things again & again. You are not able to focus on your work properly as your concentration power gets decreases.
- Some anxiety issues – Smoking weed can cause some anxiety issues due to which you will feel a fear of being followed by some people, which is a hallucination & not real.
- Personal Identity issues – You will feel like losing your identity as smoking weed can lead to loss of your sense of power.
- Heart issue – Smoking weed can result in increasing your heart rate & even increase the chances of heart attacks.
- Sexual issue – If you think of having sex with your partner, avoid smoking weed or marijuana before any sexual activity. It can lead to more unsatisfactory sexual performance & lower the sperm count.
Some long term effects of weed –
- Impairment of your thinking power – Smoking weed can cause impairment in your thinking power, resulting in reduced ability to learn things & you will not solve complex tasks quickly.
- Satisfaction issue – You will not remain happy sometimes as smoking weed will lead you to feel unsatisfied in your life. You will always feel demotivated & whenever you perform any task, you feel like you did nothing.
- Addiction issues – You will feel good while smoking weed as it helps you to have some relaxation & remove fatigue, but it will make you smoke weed regularly, which results in weed addiction, which can cause severe health problems.
Smoking weed is good, but its high dose can impact your body & brain. You need to understand that smoking a weed regularly can cause weed addiction, which results in those as mentioned above short-term or long-term side effects on your health.